Tuesday 29 April 2014

Finally, Godslove grabbed Andrew's last name!


After months and weeks of planning,the wedding happened. Am super excited, I get to see the fruition of what I was a part of the planning process. All hands (and legs) were on deck to make sure it was a success, and yes, it was. God was faithful and gracious.
So this past weekend, two great personalities i love dearly, 
Andrew and Godslove tied the knot in a grand style. The wedding was superb, not to worry, the pictures will tell u all. The bride and groom were beaming with smiles all over, they danced like never before, I'd never seen her danced like that. Oh! how I wish I had a video clip to show you guys..... love radiating all around them. The bride's name really manifested all through the occasion. These are pictures from the occassion, I didn't get to take much shots....was super busy! Enjoy







 Am so loving this couple.........God bless your home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment